Thursday, January 31

Sexy Shop

><-Click here
My idea in the streets of Florence was to find a moment that had no fixed connection to reality. Here in the vault of Italy's most cherished cultural legacies, where to find something that was physically Florence, and yet disconnected to its legacy?

Well, okay... could you have seen this coming? Huh? Is this a surreal pillow in the face? In the epicenter of elegance, tacky lives! And of course it advertises in English. Sheeze.....


***

GEEK STUFF: Canon EOS 20D, 10/8/07, 5:55 PM: Lens 17-85mm, Focal Length: 17mm, Exp 1/40@f/3, ISO 400, Metering Mode: Average, Exposure bias 0, Camera RAW


And here's the original as my Canon saw it...

3 comments:

Debra Trean said...

smiles fun fun fun... love the fact he isn't even checking out the window of the sexxxxy shop. LOL.. very fun and I am enjoying seeing the before and after!!!

Horgon Worwon said...

Astounding post! I should thank you for this useful read. I trust you will post again soon.
Sex Toys | Lingerie

Mia Saint said...

Hey, I think your blog might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your website in Chrome, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, very good blog!
black sex doll