Thursday, May 7

Poster #3

<- Click here
Every culture adds to a city's mosaic - and each lives among the markings of past cultures. Cool thing is that environment evolves... you know: the streets, signs, walks, buildings, institutions... Hard things. But they change so much more slowly than the culture. Well except after catastrophes like war or nature. But I digress...

See the culture of the moment is aswirl with new ideas, feelings, colors, and sounds. Soft stuff. And those curl and wipe up against the hard things. Which is what makes cities so damned much fun where the soft mash up against the hard.

---
And here's the virgin image pulled from the FlashCard (which you can click on).
Once again I'm playing with a bunch of neat stuff. First the mighty Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM Lens was perfect for wandering around Musser Park during the race. Then I brought the twin AlienSkin filters to bear Bokeh to cream up the ... well... bokeh, and then SnapArt for the painterly pop-ability. Once again they help give the Race Series a common style. Like it?

2 comments:

Ted said...

Thanks Marcus. The green flare off of her glasses was subtle, as you can see, in the original, but when I discovered it in PP... Well, it was like finding a golden nugget in my pan. She stood uner a tent that had alternating stripes one of which was green and which got caught beautifully on her glass. YEA!

Angel Corrochano said...

I am thankful for the visit to you in my blog. It before pardons not to have happened through your blog, lack of time.
I have liked your processings, very pictorial, really incredible.
I more often go to enlazarte from my blog for seguirte.

Greetings