Tuesday, October 30

Rita's Birthday's On Halloween

<- Click here

October 31st is my wife Rita’s birthday. I love her more today than ever. When I found these marbles in a Florentine shop, their sparkling luster reminded me so much of what a wonderful woman I married. There’s something magical about the durability yet seemingly accessible fragility of that substance along with the astonishingly delicate forms it can take.

Her love for this place of her ancestors plus the gem-like stone with which they did so much convinced me that I’d found this year’s birthday card.

Happy Birthday Honey.

2 comments:

Andreas said...

Happy birthday! I hope we can meet next time.

Debra Trean said...

Happy Birthday Rita !!! I love to see how much he loves you as I do believe in everlasting love. I hope the evening was special !!!!!