Tuesday, April 24

Correction To April 19th

I'd appreciate it if you'd take the time to look at the posting I made last Thursday, April, 19th. I've made a large aleration in that graphic. But is it saveable? Dunno.... Your thoughts?
It's my birthday and 3:24 in the morning. Not sure I'll post anything more today. Let's see what happens.

Ted

Okay, here's what happened...

<- Click here
Hmmmm.... April 19th got a lot of attention and prompted a bunch of email. Not so much about the image quality, rather interest in the widow arrangement on the side of that barn. Well, if you thought that image was a tribute to asymmetry... well take a look at the back of the barn. I guess I have to ask my friends at the Lancaster County Historical Preservation Trust about the why's of the indulgent window/door/hole makers. But if the barn's front was unnerving... Hey... enough doorways for you here?

2 comments:

Andreas said...

So ... Happy Birthday Ted!!!

Andreas

Andreas said...

OK Ted, this is easily the weirdest building I have ever seen :)

Nice image, btw.

Andreas