Monday, May 3

Aging

Oh never mind...<- Clickhere

Hmmmm.... not certain how long this will remain posted here. I had a birthday last week. Here's a self portrait. No... I didn't use any tricks to hide lines, sags, or bald spots. I did play with the lighting since I held my Canon G10 at arm's length under a simple open bulb which was about two feet above and in front of me.

Self portraits for me are hard. They seem an exercise in hubris. But, here's the one model who does what I want and doesn't need to sign a model release. Also he won't grumble about the final image.

2 comments:

Flo (tonebytone) said...

Aw, Ted! You must have removed your self-portrait before I had a chance to view it! Not fair! I'm yelling and screaming - I wanna see it! Please restore it!

If you'd take more time with a self-portrait, you'd be happier about it. Your description of the conditions under which you shot it just made me cringe!

Anyway, Happy Belated Birthday!

J. L. T. said...

Hi Ted,

happy Birthday first!! You are so smart, doing a self-portrait for our phantasy:-) Not appy about your bad apple story:-(( Hope you can repair this. Have a sweet weekend!!