Tuesday, May 29

More Walls

<- Click here
Organic... That's what this is. None of my pixel pushing or poking... just a wall pierced sometime ago with a window type that they don't do much anymore. It looks so solid... at first. But look... look how it's been scraped away by the corrosion of days rubbing against it again, again and again.

This is one of my themes isn't it? Grim seems to get all over my lens. That's not happy. And I'm such a happy guy. Except when time hollers my name from a wall and I twirl and shoot and grab another view of the way the gravity of nostalgia has picked at something. Okay... I'm aware a veil of history diffuses my images like a soft filter. Let's see if I can unscrew the thing tomorrow and find more potential than accomplishment. Hmmmm... That's a plan.

Geek Stuff: Sunday 5.27.07-2:56 pm: 1/100 @ f/6,3: Canon EOS 20D, Meter Mode Auto,Exposure Program: Normal, ISO 100, Lens Canon EF-S 10-22mm (f3.5-4.5), Focal Length 10 mm, Exposure Bias:-0.33, RAW: PP in PS-CS3

No comments: